Thursday, October 25, 2007

Where

Where will we go
who will we see
why can't our love be
why can't I see
where will your heart be
What will become of me
where will we be free
why does love only hurt
when will we find a cure
why can't love ever last
Well I gotta tell ya
In our love there is no we there is only me
so we won't be goin anywhere
I don't know who we will ever see
I wish I knew why our love couldn't be
I know I can't see because you always blinded me
I hope your heart will always go to loven
and not hurten others like you hurt me
All I know is that I love you
I don't think as long as you are with me
will I ever be free
The reason why our love only hurts
is because we need our pain to survive
because without your love all I do is hurt
when we can deal with the pain and rejection
will we find a cure
all day every day I hope and dream
that you will come back to ask to take
me back and not have to worry about you hurting me

No comments: