Thursday, October 25, 2007

When

when
when did our love end
when did you realize that we were over
did you ever think
think that I would just let us go
did you ever think
think that I would let all of my pain show
you hurt me and then my love couldn't grow
I wonder if you just didn't know
We were both so young and so
I don't blame you but I still want you to know
that I miss you so
I wish that our love could grow but I just don't know
When you look in the mirror
who do you see
then think who did you see in the mirror when you were with me
When you look into my eyes what do you see
well I am going to tell you what you should see
When I look in the mirror all I see is you
I just wonder when I will see that
and I wish you could understand that
I am what I am
when you can accept who you are then that
is when you will see you and someone close to you
in the mirror
that's when

No comments: