Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why

I dream about you every night and day
ever since the very first day
it was going so great
Ever since the very first date
you blew my mind
your eyes brightend my sky
your heart shined in such a beautiful way
you showed me how and when to say
what I wanted to say
you told me it's o.k. to have a bad day
and then you left after all those months
now I just spend all day just wondering
why
why did you have to lie
when did you decide
decide that it was time to say bye bye
thanks to you I tell people that
LOVE MAKES YOU BLIND
I just ask you
Why
Why the day you said bye bye
a piece of my heart died
Why tell me why is love to hard to find in my life
why won't the lord just send me a sign
That will tell me that everything will be fine
I ask you why
why did you leave me
for a while thanks to you I was on my highest high
not once when I was with you did you ever make me cry
Now I cry all day
I just ask you
why
why whenever you look into my eyes I get a wierd feeling inside
that makes me wanna cry
And even though you hurt me in every single way
does my heart still yearn for you
through the thick and the thin I would be there for you
And now I spend all day just hopen and dreamen
that maybe one day you will come knocken at my door
asken to take me back
I know it won't happen and
Now I realize that it just wasn't meant to be
because you are happy with someone else
so all I gotta say to you is
BYE-BYE CUTIE PIE

No comments: