Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BARAC DRAMA

I am going to talk now very briefly on the "disagreement" that is going on in the 2008 Presidential Election. The disagreement I am talking about is the one between Barac Obama and his former Paster.

Personally I must admit that some of the paster s views are a bit extreme however with that being said:FORGET ABOUT IT!!! I mean we are all able to speak our minds freely. We are in America and we can do or say almost anything so long as it is legal.

Finally, Hillary Clinton, President Bush, CNN, and the FOX NEWS STATIONS should all be ashamed of themselfs for broadcasting final cut audio snippets that anyone can do in their basement with some time, lots of coffee and a computer! When things are taken out of context anyone can sound horrible. I think that this whole disagreement should just be forgotten about and let the candidates just debate it out without a lot of their names or who they are with be thrown through the mud.

No comments: